CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Why 3:30?

27 February 2011 through 6 March 2011 I was awakened each morning at 3:30a.m.  After day two or three I really began to wonder why 3:30????  I know it wasn't my physical body waking up that early.  So on Saturday, 5 March, one of my sisters from Bible study said "Chantel, just pray.  There is a meaning behind 3:30"  That night, still nothing.  So on Sunday, 6 March, around 530a.m. "John" was dropped in my spirit.  (At this point, still not connecting with 3:30).  So I grabbed my Bible from the night stand and thumbed through John, starting with John 1.  John 1....nope, John 2.....not there.  Then I came across John 3:30...."He must become greater; I must become less."  What a mighty God we serve!!!!!  Lord, I thank you for your power!

**Look at God** Today in Japan, it's 3/30/2011 & I started this blog around 3:30am (there's 3:30 again)

This is the start of something great for me.  I love to put the pen to the paper, but I want to share my journey.  I don't know what the Lord will give me from day to day, but I promise to become less so He can be greater.

Enjoy and blessings to you!

-Chantel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you are blogging too! I love your design and I know that God is going to work wonders through this forum. 3:30 is special to you and God is going to show you so much! I'll be checking in to receive the good news. Love you sis!

Tasha Brown said...

Great post Chantel! I look forward to reading your blog and seeing how God will use you to spread His Word. I agree with Chamel, your design is amazing and your blog looks awesome! I cannot wait until the next post!

Mrs. L said...

I'm glad to see you blogging sis. This is great for us to share our journeys. We all have something going on and we know that God will continue blessing us as long as we continue blessing him. You rock girlie!!

Jasmine said...

Another site for me to *destroy* with "FABULOUS" comments! I love you Chantel and God is going to bless you and everything/One connected to you (I'm going to get blessed since I'll be attached to you May 6:)!! love you!

Post a Comment