CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ONE WEEK.......Until Household Goods Are Delivered!!!!!!

One week from today, our household goods will be delivered between 8am and 5pm.  I am SUPER excited.  I finally get to see my stuff.  It's been three months.  THANK YOU JESUS!!!! 

I am ready to sit on our couch, kick back, and watch TV....oh and unpack....LOL  I plan to go room by room.  One box at a time.  I will have about three good weeks to get the house together before hubby returns home.  My goal is to make is super cozy and comfy for him.  My main focal points are the master bedroom and living room area. 

I will start blogging on the decor and placement of furniture.  I will take plenty of pictures.....before and after.  I also want to paint an accent wall in my bedroom, but not totally sure yet.  This is going to be sooooo  fun and it will keep me busy while hubby is away!

Thanks Thelma for giving me the idea to blog about my adventure.  I love you and I can't wait to see you all.

Stay tuned........there is more to come!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment