CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 21......

Day 21.........

Today hubby has his "Day 21 Dialogue" and this lab is pretty important.  He called me and informed me he PASSED!!!!!!  Woot Woot!  He mentioned he only has ONE markdown.  I am so proud of him.
___________________________________________________________

One of his classmates didn't do so well on Day 21 and he failed.  However, the instructor gave him a second chance to go back and study with his group (Thomas included) for a retest on Friday.  Unfortunately, he didn't pass the second time.  Hubby informed me that his classmate will be sent home on Monday, 18 July 2011.  I know this was a wake up call for his entire class.  It shows you that even when you past the half way mark, there is no time for slacking.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment