CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Today is the Day!!!!!

Thank you Jesus for allowing me to see this day!  I am traveling to San Antonio, TX today to be with my hubby.  I put the information into the GPS on yesterday and I will be driving on the same interstate for 410 miles!!!!!  Yes, I-10 West. 

Graduation is this Wednesday.  I am so excited and proud of the hubster.  The camera, well cameras are all charged and ready to go.  Yes, I have three of them.  LOL.  You have to capture the moments.  Friends will also be there that we haven't seen since we left for Japan.  So I am pretty pumped about that as well.  I can finally say our 7 weeks have come down to a few days!!!!  

Well, I will post once I get settled with the hubster.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment