CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

FND-112 (WK6A2) FINAL PROJECT

I wanted to share my FINAL project with everyone.  This was for my design class FND112 with Instructor Katrencik.  It started out a little tough, but I managed to pull through with a 95 = A!!!!!

Chamel and Baby Kaleb

Our assignment was to write a proposal (to a certain audience) and create a composition to support it.  So I asked my sister Chamel was it okay to use her photo for my final project.  After getting the okay, I began my journey on the challenges set before me.  Our instructor gave you certain criteria each week to prepare us for the final.  For example: only use black and white, no wording.  Create new layers adding warm, monochromatic, neutral, etc tones.  Remove the background and add a certain color listed.  The list goes on.  After much brain storming, I wanted to convey the message of "Hope-Life Inside the NICU"  

While visiting my sister and nephew in Nashville, I saw another mother looking SOOOOO depressed and with my sister's strength and faith in God, I created my final project.  I want to ensure mothers along with their families know there is HOPE inside the NICU.  
**Chamel, thanks again for allowing me to show your face to the world.  God is truly moving through you to touch someone's life.  God bless**

~CMJ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment