CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Day of Class.......

Today is the FIRST day of class and Jesus help me!!!!  There was so much to read JUST from the professors.  I m currently taking math and strategies for online learning.  Both classes will require all of my attention.....LOL  I plan on making out a schedule for myself so I won't become overwhelmed and get behind.  

I've also incorporated 
into my routine.  It's hard for me because I am so out of shape, BUT I love the fact that in 20 minutes I am sweating all over.  The workout is SUPER fun because I laugh at Shaun T the entire time.  My goal is to stick with my workout along with my school work.  Please pray for me throughout this journey.  

Stay tuned....To be continued!

0 comments:

Post a Comment