CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WOW.....It's Been Over TWO Months!!!

WOW, I really have been busy.  Where do I start?????

August:
  • Hubby started recruiting full time and loving it
  • 29 August 2011 my nephew Kaleb Allen Evans was born (not due until 10 December 2011)
September:
  • Went to Nashville for Labor Day and to see Kaleb
  • Final grades in first set of classes were A's!!!!! I'm so proud of myself!!!!
  • My Granny J came to visit for TWO WEEKS!!!!!
October:
  • Hubby got me a male YORKIE puppy!!!!!  His name is TJ!!!!
  • My sister, Jasmine, spent the weekend with me!!!!!!!
  • I cut and colored my hair
My goal is to blog more often.  I had to get in my groove of school and managing my time.  Stay tuned.......

CMJ 




0 comments:

Post a Comment