CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 11, 2011

Days 1, 2, and 3


Shaun T has me so pumped and ready to workout!!!  Woot Woot.  I must admit, my body is tired and a little more, but that's to be expected.  The workout was only 25 minutes and I was sweating like I worked out for an hour.  When I see sweat, I get motivated.  ;-)  Days 1, 2, and 3,  I worked on "Hips, Buns, and Thighs" I want to look cute in my jean....-Shaun T. 

I know this is only the beginning and I have a long way to go, but I'm in this for the long haul.  Not just to loose weight, but to stay fit and run a marathon one day!!!!  I'm tired of waiting on others to help me get off the couch.  I had to prepare myself MENTALLY to get to this point. 

**I plan to create a journal of my food intake.  Currently, I'm not on a strict diet.  Simply because I'm trying to start with step 1:  working out on a regular basis.  After that I will start with the body cleansing.**

Well, I'm on to do a little school work and relax with the Hubster.  Enjoy your weekend!

*CMJ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment