CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Today is the Day.....9 November 2011

There is NO turning back this time.  I don't care how much it hurts or how sick I am, I'm going to press my way through.  For the last couple of months I've had some setbacks, but no more!  I was about to go out and pay for Zumba and Kickboxing classes and I thought "I have too much stuff at home that I'm not using!"  So I pulled out my Shaun T workout DVDs, my Wii Fit and Board, my Zumba and Your Shape on Xbox Kinect and from here I am about to create a workout schedule for myself.

My New Ride

I am so glad New Balance and Vibram teamed up.  Hubby purchased these from Foot Locker and they are the lightest and most comfortable rides I've owned.  ;-)  I just finished up Hip Hop Abs-Hips, Buns, and Thighs and it was GREAT.  I was sweating like it's nobody's business.  ;-)

My New Found Best Friend
 I know a lot of people are not fund of drinking bottled water, but Dasani water is so crisp.  I love it!!!!  It definitely helps me make it through my workout.

The journey starts now!  If you want to join me.....email me at chantelmjones@yahoo.com.
Smooches....muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment