CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Momma's Bae........

TJ was born 24 June 2011.  He came home with me on 1 October 2011 @ 12 weeks.  I fell in love as soon as we walked into Pets Unlimited.  Hubby had this all planned out but instead we were just "looking" around.  TJ is a little spunky something.  He LOVES Thomas and is so hyper around him.  Jas, my baby sister, came to visit and she just SPOILED him rotten.  She held held like a little ole' baby and he was loving every single moment of it.  

He's doing really well with potty training and knows he's getting a treat for doing so well.  I'm assuming he likes to watch TV when we're in the living room because he just sits there and watch.  He keeps me company while Thomas is away at work.  Now that it's getting cold, we have to find some indoor activities for him.  We normally go for a nice walk in the neighborhood and enjoy the nice weather and scenery.  But we shall see.  Next week he has his follow up appointment with the veterinarian to check his weight and have a fecal exam done.  I LOVE MY PUPPY.....even though I am terrified of bigger dogs.  TJ is just the right size for me.  ;-)

Stay tuned

CMJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment