CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

TiTi's K-Man


YEAH....I'm an auntie again!!!  Woot Woot.  This time, I can experience the newborn part.  But I still treat Braylon like he's only 6 months (don't kill me Chamel and Marcus...LOL).  Well, Mr. Kaleb wanted to see the world.  He didn't want to wait until December when it's cold.  He wanted some warm weather.  

My sister, Chamel, gave birth to him at 5:09pm on 29 August 2011 weighing only 1 lb and 9 oz.  But the God we serve is an AWESOME God.  Kaleb is now 3 lbs and 3 oz.  He can go home weighing 4 lbs and 2 oz.  So we're praying and believing he will be home around the 2nd week in November (if not before).  

Please continue to keep Baby Kaleb lifted along with his parents, Marcus and Chamel, and big brother, Braylon.

Stay tuned....there is more to come.

CMJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment