CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm Still Here..........

It's been a while since I last blogged, but a really good friend of mine has truly inspired me to start blogging again (Mrs. C. Daniel).  Things are going well for the Jones' in Lafayette.  We're coming up on a year of recruiting and enjoying every moment.  School is AWESOME.  I have maintained a 3.99 GPA thus far and I'm so grateful.  My last two classes were pretty stressful but I finished with two A's.  

**My baby sis was here this weekend and I truly enjoyed her being here.  We were able to relax, shop, and enjoy one another.**

Well, it's getting late.  I PROMISE to update my blog more often.  It's time to MAKE time for the things that I LOVE to do.  ;-)  

CMJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment