CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

AWESOME Day................


Today was AWESOME.  Thomas and I visited a new church, St. James Baptist Church, and it was wonderful.  We caught a little of Sunday School and it took me back to our church growing up.  The pastor and 1st lady are two loving people.  We felt very welcome and right at home.  

The music department is on point!  The keyboardist knew all of the "churchin'" song.  For example:  "Jesus, Oh How I Love Calling Your Name"  I know we will definitely go again.  
After church, hubby and I ate dinner, played with TJ (our Yorkie-puppy), and all three of us took a nap.  I mean the dog slept longer than we did.  LOL  Then on the Sunday football.  Today was a pretty relaxing day.  I start two new classes tomorrow and so ready to get started.  I am really enjoying it.  

Well, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!  Much love to you!
-Blessings-

CMJ

1 comments:

Mrs. L said...

I'm so happy you all found a church that you two liked. That's ironic because my friend, Monique, and I were just talking about that. Like her husband loves those small, old time churches and she likes the churches that have a new spin on them. Gabe and I had an issue where we looked at worship services differently and I felt like I had to have a choir and the instruments, but now that I've been going to a church of Christ, I have found that I love the learning that I get. I love singing because that's what I use to do at SBC but since I'm older I think that's what I'm looking for, so I'm glad for you all.

Post a Comment