CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

I Dropped My Phone!!!!!!!!!!

Not My Phone
Okay, so on Wednesday, I was getting ready to workout.  I got my stuff out of my car and in the middle of grabbing my bag my phone fell face down.  Not thinking anything of it, I picked it up and plugged in my earphones.  After a successful workout, I received a phone call and that's when I noticed my phone looked like the above Iphone.  I was wondering my it felt like that against my ear.  When I looked at my phone, low and behold the screen was BUSTED!

After speaking with Sprint, they were able to overnight another Motorola Photon to me.  However, due to weather conditions, my shipment was delayed until today (Friday).  FedEx was generous enough to let me know why I haven't received my replacement.  Sprint also called to follow up as well.  So as of today my phone should arrive my 3pm.  With that being said, I have invested in an OtterBox case. 


This phone costs absolutely too much to be dropped and cracked.  So I placed an online order for it and it should arrive Saturday or Monday.  Well, that was my eventful day!  Now I'm off to take some photos for a class assignment.  Happy Friday!  Blessings!

~CMJ~


0 comments:

Post a Comment