CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011


Okay I was sitting on the couch and the doorbell rang.  I got up looked out of the peep hole and didn't see anyone.  Hubby normally just come on in.  So I ensured the door was locked and went back to watching tv.  Hubby was in Mississippi most of the day.  He had to drive to Keesler AFB, MS to take his PT test.  So the doorbell rung again this time hubby was letting me know it was him, so he came in the house put his things down and when I went to close the door there was a box sitting outside on my doorstep!!!! 

 
Yes, it's an iMac!  

Huge 27-inch display. 2,560-by-1,440 (larger than 1080p HD) screen resolution. High-end discrete 3D graphics. Two Thunderbolt ports. Supports two external displays. 802.11a/b/g/n 5GHz Wi-Fi. Wireless keyboard and mouse. No cost optional Magic Trackpad. No bloatware. Includes iLife suite and FaceTime HD. New ambient light sensor. Color calibrated display.

Hubby, purchased it for my school and business of photography.  I am so excited.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!  It really helps in my graphic classes.  I am able to swipe the screen and view multiple pages when I am working on a composition.  
I am started to build my portfolio and business plan with my sister.  She's the engineer!!!!  ;)  I will definitely keep you all updated on that.

Front View.  (You know I've already changed the display....LOL)
Back View.  Pretty large screen!

I am on my way to a very excited career.  I know God has GREAT in store for me and this photography business.  Stay tuned.....there is more to come!

~CMJ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment