CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

TWO Down........TWO More 2 Go!

Today I am starting TWO new classes.  

  • PH123-Principles of Digital Photography and 
  • FND115-Color Theory for Web and Multimedia.  
I've received emails from my teachers and they seem pretty great to work with.  I have created a schedule for myself for both personal, home, and school.  I plan to stick with it to ensure I complete my daily tasks and not get distracted by the tv, phone, FaceBook, etc. 

I just completed ENG1010 (English Composition I) and G150PH (Intro to Graphic Design) and before finals I had an A average in both classes.  My academic advisor went over my Degree Progress Audit and she feels I'm on the right track and have my schedule planned out really well.  So I am pretty excited about that. 

With my next two classes, if I am able to, I plan to share my work on my blog.  A few of my classmates suggested it.  So be on the lookout for my work.  Well, it's time for me to log in and see what my next classes have in store for me.
 
Blessings
~CMJ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment