CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh SNAP..........


Thomas and I have our gym memberships with SNAP fitness and we LOVE the facility.  It's about 2 minutes from the house and it's open 24/7.  So if I want to go early or late, I have the pleasure of doing so.  Saturday I was on the treadmill (jogging) and noticed this gym has Directv!!!!  I had to slow down and ensure I was seeing this right LOL.  Yep, it was!  So I was not focused on my workout.  The tv really distracted me.  ;-)

The facility is so nice and well kept.  It's located in a lovely area and it's well lite at night time.  They also have things to purchase like tshirts, bags, water bottles, health snacks and drinks, etc.  I plan to purchase the white and red SNAP Fitness shirts to enhance my workout wardrobe.  ;-)

I going this evening after I finish my daily routine today.  I think I'm going to go in the evenings on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  That way once I am done, I can shower and hit the bed.  ;-)  After weight training on Saturday, I'm starting to feel it.  But it's a "good" hurt.  ;-)  I was truly impressed with my will of doing push ups.  I was screaming, but I went hard!  ;-)

Well, let me officially get my day started.  TWO new classes start today!  Much love to you!  

~CMJ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment