CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

You Can't Have the Best of Both Worlds...............

This is how much sugar that's in a COKE!!!!
Okay while I was praying, God SPOKE!  He said "You can't have the best of both worlds!"  Meaning I can't eat what I want, not workout, and expect to  be fit and healthy!  Have I lost my mind?????  Look at all of that sugar!  Lord, I was drinking a class of sugar!!!!!  All of that has changed!  I can't be taking in that much sugar!  I will go into a diabetic coma!


This is something to live by.  No one can workout for you.  You have to do it yourself.  You have to EARN what you want!  There is no cheating.  I am so focused right now.  I can't continue to live the way I've been.  My health has paid for it.  And my weight is physical evidence that I have not been taking care of the temple that belongs to God!


So as the poster says the only workouts I will regret are the ones I don't do!  That's the same for YOU as well.  Stay tuned for more to come!

~CMJ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment